Saturday 5 May 2012

April favorites

As I sit here writing this, watching Dr Who on iPlayer and wanting KFC I can't help but notice i'm rather late writing this.

Left to right; MAC Light flush Mineralize skinfinish, L'Oreal Infallible foundation (my trusty favorite),
Benefit 'The porefessional' primer, MAC Rebel Nail varnish and Revlon lipbutter in Peach Parfait.


I won't go into too much detail about Light flush because its a product thats hard to get hold of but if you can get, it makes a really nice bronzer on pale skin without being muddy or overpowering.
 L'Oreal Infallible in Porcelain is a good medium-high coverage foundation that lasts all day on my oily/combination skin.

Porefessional is a great silicone-y primer, my favorite kind, that really works well on oily and normal skin. Gives such a smooth poreless finish without blocking pores and making me breakout.

I'm a bit premature with my love of Rebel, I've not even worn it properly yet just swatched on one nail, but it really is such a lovely dark purple with a hint of fuchsia. I'm just about to remove my old nail varnish and wear this properly.

I don't think I've seen a single negative review of the lipbutters apart from maybe how long they last, though their basically just a tinted lipblam and lipbalms don't last long. Peach Parfait seems to be the most popular one, most people brought two or three of them and of the 20 multiple swatch posts i've seen this has been in literally all but two.
I'll post a NOTD of Rebel, with my silly short current nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment