Thursday 2 August 2012

Current favorites #1 - lipsticks

Yesterday I started posting again after a few months of nothing so i'm doing a few favorites posts just to be sure my blogs caught up.
I'm starting with lipsticks with nail varnishes, eyeshadows, blushes and my usual everyday makeup to follow. 

Left to right; MAC Hold on, MAC Lovelorn, MAC Fanfare and Nars Happy Days.
Taken in natural dull light.
The swatches look pretty much true to colour on my screen so I wont describe their individual colours.

MACs - Hold on and Fanfare are creamsheen and last about 4 hours, Lovelorn is Luster and lasts about 3 hours.
Nars - This is a Velvet gloss lip pencil, its sheer and lovely (I usually layer a little of Fanfare over it for some added colour). Wear time is only about 1-2 hours. Review to follow on this one I think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment